Anse La Mouche Holiday Apartments have adjusted to the new travel standards and expectations. These measures are in addition to the holiday apartments’ continuous commitment to providing peace of mind, so that guests can relax in a comfortable and safe environment during their stay. All measures reflect the advice and guidance of the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the local health authorities. These measures include:
- Frequent sanitization of surfaces, and of high traffic areas such as the reception, the welcome and waiting areas and the public bathroom.
- Strict and enhanced training protocols in food handling standards and sanitation.
- Additional cleaning processes for daily housekeeping service during the stay and after departure, and improved protocols around handling guest items and laundry.
- Social distancing is being practiced in all areas of the establishment and during transportation.
- Temperature checks are necessary on arrival, as well as reduced contact at check-in and frequent sanitization of keys.
- Face masks and other protective clothing will be used by the staff and are available for the guests as well.
- Hand sanitizing stations and dispensers are placed strategically at all guest and staff areas.
Given the ever-changing situation surrounding COVID-19, Anse La Mouche Holiday Apartments is keeping its cancellation policy under regular review to ensure that guests have the flexibility when considering their travel plans.